Selling our Thule Spare ME 963Pro. Great bike rack and we loved it's versatility. We sold the Honda CRV and the new CRV has different configuration - we have to buy another one. The 963 is designed to fit on cars with the Spare tire mounted on the tailgate, lots of Jeeps and crossovers fit that description. The rack mounts through the spare tire, fairly easy to install and no fancy tools required. This has all the parts, keys, straps and instructions. It has tamper-proof screws on the frame, locking cable and the locking hub is fully keyed. We always felt confident leaving the bikes on the rack anywhere we went.
QR Code Link to This Post
These go for $249 new.
- Stay-Put Cradles with anti-sway cages hold bikes in place for frame protection and stability
- Attaches to spare tire and fits both regular and oversized tires. Carbon frame and one key system compatible
- Integrated locking cable and locking knob secure bikes to carrier and carrier to vehicle
- Max number of bikes 2 , Load capacity 75 lbs. Arms fold down when not in use.Folded dimensions 4.01 x 18.5 x 38.50 inches
- If you have a bicycle with a non-conventional frame, such as a woman's, child's, or full-suspension bike, you may need a frame adapter to carry your bike on a hanging-style rear mount bike rack. Thule frame adapter: 982XT
Thule Page to check on compatibility with your vehicle.