The Cheese People of Grand Rapids (TCPGR) is seeking a few enthusiastic folks to join our team for the summer of 2019.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small company based in Grand Rapids that sells award-winning cheeses at farmers markets throughout Michigan. As a cheese monger, you will be in charge of selling and providing knowledge on an array of cheeses to customers at farmers markets, while being meticulous to the food code requirements. We are looking for mongers that are passionate, bringing lots of enthusiasm, and an eagerness to sell throughout all of our local farmers markets.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Driven, enthusiastic, confident and highly motivated.
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of cheeses not required but preferred
- Be available to stand for long hours at a time.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Availability on weekends is strongly preferred.
- Be able to lift heavy objects.
- Work independently and have great customer service skills.
Please reply with your resume, along with a brief story about one of your passions.