Are you passionate about providing a phenomenal customer experience and making a meaningful contribution? Do you have a strong technical aptitude and passion for technology? Are you known for your organization, as well as your attention to detail and process? And do you have a desire to continuously learn and have a path for growth?
If so, you may be a great fit with us as a Service Coordinator, responding to customer requests, researching technical issues, and setting up our Field Technicians for success in their onsite service.
Why Join Us?
Our dedication to engineering, installing, and servicing the highest quality integrated security systems for our clients using cutting edge technology has earned SecurAlarm a reputation of excellence within the security industry. We are dedicated to building leaders and promoting creative thinking to get things done. We invest in talent and create an environment for people to grow. We care about our team members. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, paid vacation and holidays, and financing of relevant training and certifications. Our entrepreneurial spirit is the energy that drives us to be a leader in integrated security solutions in West Michigan.
What will you be doing in this role?
* Building relationships with our clients while responding to all their incoming phone calls and emails with a passion for excellence, positivity, solution-focus, and service
* Researching technical issues that customers describe, identifying potential problems based on those descriptions, and identifying what Field Technicians may need to solve the problem (e.g. equipment needs, etc.)
* Leveraging your tremendous attention to detail, organization, and process focus to manage the schedule for the Field Service team
* Placing a high priority on team and company goals while contributing to projects as they arise
* Performing other duties as assigned
* Ability to pass background screening and drug test (our Security License with the State of Michigan requires thorough background checks and places certain restrictions on hiring)
* Ability to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
* Strong technical and mechanical aptitudes and the ability to work independently on multiple issues with very strong written and verbal communication skills
* Authorization to work in the US
SecurAlarm Systems is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities