cryptocurrency ok fuel: gas odometer: 146800 title status: lien transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Unfortunately parting ways with my 2012 Toyota 4Runner, Trail edition. It does have the KDSS suspension, Crawl Control, Rear Locker, and sliding rear cargo deck. I purchased just over a year ago and haven't had any issues since, adding the following:
- Transmission fluid flush and engine tune-up (September 2018)
- New BFG KO2 tires (September 2018)
- New rear tail-lights, updated LED from 2014 - current models (September 2018)
- New front brake calipers (May 2019)
- New front and rear rotors as well as rear brake pads (July 2019)
- Regular oil changes w/ synthetic (most recent July 2019)
The truck needs nothing and is accident free. I've also coated the underbody with Rust-Oleum paint twice since I've owned it (before and after winter) to prevent frame rust.
I do have the running boards and old tail lights that will come with the truck.
Only selling because I bought a house and an older 3rd generation 4Runner to replace this as we put money into the house.
I do have a lien with PFCU (office in Caledonia). If paid in cash at the bank, they will sign off on the title and you can take it right there. If cashier's check, they will mail the title and you will receive within the next week.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers