Be Creative…at Calvin University!
QR Code Link to This Post
$200 signing bonus provided after a 60-day probation period.
As a cook in the dining halls with Calvin University Dining, you will produce high quality, properly seasoned, nutritious food by following recipes and working as a valued member of the dining services team, assisting with any aspect of the dining services program necessary. Interacts with customers/ guests at events with professionalism, service, and grace.
- Health, Eye, Dental & Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Matching Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Vacation & Sick Time Accrual from your first day
This is an entry-level position. The right person with the right attitude will be trained; 3 years of professional cooking experience preferred.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Have dependable independent transportation
- Available nights and week
- Must pass a background check
- High School diploma required
- Flexible availability including some nights and weekends
- Good communications skill
Creative Dining Services partners with college, universities, Fortune 100 companies, full-service senior living communities, conference centers and K-12 schools and camps to provide a different kind of hospitality and facility management services experience – one that’s fun, innovative, and focused on your community. Why? Because that’s how it should be.