compensation: $14/hour base compensation employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sanford House Addiction Treatment Centers, located in the Heritage Hill District of Grand Rapids, Michigan, is seeking a part-time Resident Supervisor at their men's facility.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Independently manage a community setting of clients.
• Encourage residents’ participation in varied recreational, cultural and spiritual activities.
• Monitor and distribute medications as trained by Sanford House medical professionals.
• Provide transportation for residents’ needs, as necessary, including 12 step meetings,
• recreational activities, health care services, and other care during residential shift hours.
• Assist House Manager in going through clothes and personal belongings of residents at
• Assist with provision of orientation to new resident.
• Assist with conflict resolution among clients and be prepared to intervene as required.
• Randomly check clients during sleeping hours.
• Attend trainings and staff meetings as assigned.
• Maintain safety drills and documentation.
• Prepare critical incident reports as needed.
• Conduct nightly groups with clients and enter individualized notes for each client on the EMR.
• At all times, observe and respect client’s individual rights, confidentiality and adhere to Sanford
• House’s personnel code of ethics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to lift > 10 pounds (for stocking)
• Have an unrestricted license
• Have a high school diploma or higher education
• Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Attention to detail, efficient time-management skills, interest in the medical field and case management
Sanford House is a 24-hour residential setting, and flexible schedules and benefits are available. Please visit the website at https://sanfordhousegr.com to learn more about us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers