In search of individual to manage a lawn care department of a growing company.
Manager will be responsible for managing, operating with, and overseeing 3 to 5 team member's.
To completely run and operate that entire department of lawn care. Must be highly experienced with ALL commercial lawn care mowing equipment. Person will be responsible for managing time and maximizing efficiency. Overseeing quality. Responsible for helping, guiding, and training to improve crew members. Also will be required to work in the field with the team, and handle paperwork, work orders, and other related documents that pertain to this department.
Absolutely mandatory requirements
- valid and clean driving record
- CDL not required for this position, but is helpful
-Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Proper experience to qualify for the position. Not only working in the field but also with managing time efficiency and quality. And being a positive leader.
- setting a positive example at all times.
- leading by example with an outstanding attendance record.
This position is hourly or salary. To be discussed
Starting pay is $18.50hr
30 day probationary.. Eligible for review after 30 days.
Holding interviews Monday March 25th, and Tuesday March 26th. Please email, text, or call to schedule.
Today is Sunday. You may text call or email to schedule today as well
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers