compensation: $10-$13 / hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Plant Bed Maintenance
Bed Maintenance Team Members are responsible for maintaining garden beds on our commercial client properties. Duties may include pruning, pulling weeds, and proper paperwork completion. This is a great starting position to learn our company and set yourself up for future advancement within the organization.
- Pay range from $10-$13 / hour depending on experience
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance, Flex Plan, AFLAC options
- 401(k) plan with excellent company match
- Paid time off
- Pulling / spraying weeds
- Caring for displays by managing irrigation, fertilizing, weeding, & deadheading
- Using light-duty gardening tools.
- Snow removal or administrative work in the winter months
- Ability to bend, squat, and lift for long periods of time
- Chauffeur's License (or ability to obtain one)
- Bi-lingual in this position is a plus but not mandatory
- Commercial Pesticides license is a plus but not mandatory. Training will be provided.
DJ's Landscape Management is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment.
DJ's Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers