We are seeking an honest and hard working individual for a logistics environment warehouse. Must be able to completed the following tasks for this full time job:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Loading and unloading of semi trailers.
2. Lift 50 lbs or more.
3. Run a hi/lo & clamp truck (will certify).
4. Complete paperwork.
5. Work as a team or individually.
6. Counting and audit checking of piece count.
7. Label shipments.
8. Communicate with supervisor on shipment issues, discrepancies & damages.
9. Take pictures of shipments.
10. Sweep and keep the dock clean and free from debris.
11. Follow security procedures and nightly checklist.
12. Represent the company in a positive manner.
13. Have reliable transportation to and from work.
Shift times starts at Noon - 8pm or when the job gets done. There maybe days you come in earlier and or stay later. The job must get done. Must be flexible.
There are advancement opportunities and great benefits for this full time position.
Our benefits include great starting pay. 401k (w/ match). Short term disability, Long Term disability, Life insurance basic policy, dental, optical and health coverage. Paid vacation and holidays. Growth opportunities.
If you are tired of being just a number and want to be part of a team / family this is your place to work. We are looking for people who want to stay and grow with us.