Are you facing a legal issue but don't know where to turn? Have you talked to an attorney, but they want an up-front, retainer of $2,000 or more before they even begin working on your case? Are they ducking your phone calls or not responding to emails?
If you have an uncontested issue, I can help you draft the proper paperwork and get it where it needs to go -- and FAST! I am a paralegal with a law degree and can help you with your legal issues at a tiny fraction of what an attorney will cost you.
I will prepare the following documents for you at these rates:
1. Without children: preparation of summons and complaint/complaint for divorce: $300.00
2. With children: preparation of summons and complaint/complaint for divorce/all necessary Friend of the Court documents: $400.00
* Will prepare additional necessary documents at the follow a la carte rate:
- Judgment of Divorce: $150.00
- Quit Claim Deed: $75.00
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (transfer of retirement funds): $150.00
- Various motions regarding child custody, parenting time, child support, property division, miscellaneous issues: starting at $150.00, depending on the case
1. Simple will: starting at $100.00
2. Power of attorney: starting at $150.00
3. Legal name change for minor or adult: $150.00
4. Uncontested stepparent adoption: $350.00
1. Small claim: starting at $250.00
2. Landlord-tenant matters: starting at $250.00
In certain cases, you can have your felony or misdemeanor conviction set aside or expunged. (i.e., wiped clean from your record) Talk to me to discuss the details and if you want to pursue, the flat fee rate starts at $250.
I will talk you through the process and prepare the paperwork to file your case: starting at $350.00
1. Legal research on criminal/civil/family court matters: $50.00 / hour (will include a written memo with applicable case law)
2. Notary services: $10 / document
3. General consulting on the court system/records requests/drafting of letters: starting at $50.00
4. Incorporating a business in Michigan: starting at $200.00
Let me put my ten years of experience working in the court system, as well as private, full-service law firms, to work for you! I will explain what you need to do and what to expect before, during and after court.
Call, text, or email me 24 hours a day / 7 days a week at (616) 236-3388 or simply reply to this email and ask for Scott.
When replying back email, please be sure to include your name and phone number.
I will respond promptly and have the documents you need in hours or days, not weeks or months! Flexible payment options, including cash, money order, credit card, PayPal or Cash App.
I work with all courts throughout Michigan.
Thank you again and I look forward to serving all of legal document preparation or consulting needs!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers