fuel: gas odometer: 790 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
2000 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic w/ Cozy Euro (Canoe-Nose) Sidecar- All Black factory paint
- 790 miles on bike (yes, 790 miles)/ 0 miles on New Cozy Sidecar Rig (yes, 0 miles)
- 500 cc, kick start, big single w/ compression release and 4 speed transmission
The last year of the preferred iron barrel engines. And keep clicking if you don't like kick start bikes.
- Great, unblemished fuel tank
- Solo seat
- Euro front fender license plate
- Larger headlamp retrofit
- New carburetor, lines, oil, and filter
- Great, original tires
- Aftermarket, less "ugly" mirrors
- All the right keys with some spare blanks to cut.
- Sidecar is new and still has the seat cushions and chrome bumpers wrapped in their original plastic. Also has an unused tonneau cover for the passenger compartment. Along with the luggage rack, there is a lockable trunk accessible behind the upper seat cushion w/ 2 keys.
Runs and rides as designed. There are no oil leaks. These are not freeway bikes. If you like sidecars, beware of sub-par quality immitations offered as of late (they're terrible- ask me how I know)- Cozy is the best (for what that's worth).
I've had this bike for over three years. I installed the sidecar kit. The bike has never left my property. Hard to find such low mile examples in such good condition. The tank and carb was always drained, removed, and stored in my home during the winters.
Lots of extras:
- Original bill of sale from first owner (I'm the second owner)
- Owners manual and factory workshop manual
- Windscreens for both the bike and sidecar (sidecar screen is new, never installed/ in it's bag)
- Factory stock tandem saddle
- Spare new battery purchased a few weeks ago
- Oil filter kits
- Stock and "bullet" turn signals- I have them off to try and keep that vintage look.
This is a really "crispy nice" vintage-look example of what British bikes were back in the day.
I'd call this one close to display quality, even with some minor oxidation.
This is THE PERFECT RIG for September's "Distinguished Gentleman's Ride," an annual charity event held in major cities
throughout the world. Google that if you're not aware. You'd win everyone over just for the "cool factor" of this big thumper.
$6800 gets it all. Ebay just sold a 3200 mile, 2003, "restored" set up like this for $7099. This is all original with 790 miles!
Clean, Michigan title in my name.
Phone calls only. Emails and texts will be ignored.
45 minutes north of Grand Rapids/ 10 minutes south of Big Rapids/ 5 minutes from US-131 at exit #131
It's worth the trip to see this.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers