condition: good engine displacement (CC): 350 fuel: gas odometer: 8534 paint color: orange title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my 1971 Honda CL350 Scrambler. Great bike and fun to ride. Has been ridden only in summers and stored indoors for at least the last 10 years. Just looking to clear some space for other projects. Asking $2790 (OBO).
- Runs well, no issues come to mind
- Original paint, chrome, etc. Has expected amount of patina for a 48 year old bike
- Haven't checked, but rear drum likely needs new pads
- Odometer shows 8534 miles
- Small separation of leather at seam on left rear of seat (hasn't gotten any bigger in 10 years)
- Clean, original title in hand
Please reply through Craigslist email with any interest or questions. Thanks for looking!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers