compensation: $13.00 Per Hour and Up; pay based on Experience + a $550 BONUS! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
At Rose Medical, behind every quality device is a rock star Assembler. Rose Medical is looking to hire dependable, reliable candidates with excellent attendance records who are ambitious and have the desire to continually grow within the company.
What's in it for you:
• Beat the summer heat and enjoy working in a temperature-controlled facility
• Great Pay - $13.00 and up; pay based on experience.
• New Hires will receive a $550.00 BONUS!
• Clean room staff work fantastic hours! - guaranteed 40 hours per week, you will work Monday - Thursday from 5 AM - 3 PM with the option to volunteer for overtime on Fridays.
• Bonus Program - All employees receive a very generous bonus on a quarterly basis.
• PTO - Employees accrue 3 WEEKS of PTO per year!
• 8 PAID HOLIDAYS per year - No waiting period!
• Benefits - Full time employees are eligible to receive a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, long term and short term disability, life insurance, 401(K) with 4% match and more, after 90 days of employment.
Medical Device Assembly Duties:
• Assemble, glue, inspect, and package medical devices in our clean room environment.
• Quality is our number one priority! Assemblers and Team Leaders are expected to pay close attention to detail while using tools to measure, assemble, and perform quality checks on products.
• Complete required documentation to ensure accuracy.
1. Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or one year related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Language Skills: Ability to read and understand documents written in English such as safety rules, work instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be fluent and able to understand and speak English.
3. Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with the assistance of a calculator.
4. Reasoning Ability: Ability to understand and carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
5. Good eyesight: Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If interested, please use the link provided below to apply through out career center.