compensation: $12.50 to 13.35 per hour + none
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a machine operator? Join our Randstad production team at Challenge Manufacturing! These positions are entry level and we will train you. You're eligible to be hired-in in as little as 90 days. At Randstad we like to celebrate our employees by providing engagement activities and recognition. We are invested in your growth and encourage our team to take advantage of career growth opportunities. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift positions available
Randstad not only offers a great environment, but also:
Medical, dental, and vision plans
Onsite coverage to ensure your success
Weekly pay with direct deposit or pay card
We value all of our talented employees and know that you have a choice of who to work for, we offer varying incentives from raffles, attendance rewards, production recognition, and group lunches to recognize our employees!
Shift hours available:
5:30am-1:30pm Monday - Friday
- Operation of a robotic welding machine or a press
- Work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Frequently loads, unloads, lifts, moves, and/or positions products and materials weighing up to 40 pounds
- Properly packs parts in correct storage container per packaging instructions to meet customer requirements
-Monitors material usage and floor stock to ensure accurate inventory in order to keep production moving
- Ability to be able to multi-task
- Responsible for meeting production expectations and ensuring a 100% quality rating
- Keep and maintain basic housekeeping standards
- Other tasks as necessary based on demand
- Willingness and desire to work overtime as needed
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Ability to use a computer
- Manufacturing experience is a plus, but not required!
- Ability to stand 8 - 10 hour per day
- Lifting up to 40 lbs
- Basic computer skills such as keyboard familiarity
- Reliable transportation
- 2 professional references to verify most recent work history
- High school diploma or equivalent
Become part of a company who values you and your future - For an immediate interview please visit https://interview.harqen.com/interviewnow/59510/5880 and complete a video interview! Once you complete this interview a Randstad representative will get back to you after reviewing your answers.
You can also email your resume to or call/text 616.965.6792 for immediate consideration.
Applying for a job with Randstad has never been easier! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store today. Once you've downloaded the app, search by Keyword
BU31061 or search by location
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.