compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
First Pacific Group is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to join our growing team!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Community, overseeing and enhancing its financial growth, employment, and development of staff, and maintaining positive resident relations under the direction of the Property Manager. Candidate should be very organized and be strong in budget control, team building /motivation, marketing, resident retention, and resident relations. A thorough understanding of the competitive market and high standards for customer service, maintaining the physical condition of the property, operating procedures and Yardi are essential. Must be a team player and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
• Operates the property within financial guidelines (the budget), established by the Property Manager.
• Conducts daily physical inspections of the property and maintains a high standard. Responsible for overseeing security standards, lock up, and key management for the property.
• Directs supervision of the office staff.
• Responsible for thorough knowledge and implementation of all policies and procedures, leasing techniques and sales methods of First Pacific Group, Inc.
• Responsible for complying with all state, federal and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing Ensures all rents are collected, timely bank / scanned deposits, Pay lease entries are made, legal filings and other expected duties are completed as per monthly calendar.
• Ensures that all residents' requests or complaints are responded to in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
• Respond to all emergency or non-emergency situations that occur on the property over a 24-hour period.
• Prepares and completes all reports required by First Pacific Group, Inc. such as Monday Report, a competitive market survey, budget variance report, renewals, time sheets, employee log, move out statements, credit card recaps, collections, and payables.
Assistant Manager Experience:
• General knowledge of residential/ property management laws/ guidelines (Tenant/Landlord Acts, evictions, credit checks, non-payment procedures).
• Leadership, motivation and team building skills
• Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft office applications -- Yardi trained would be helpful however not required
• Solid vendor relationship/management skills
• Ability to problem-solve and make decisions
• Detail oriented with excellent organization skills
• Good communication, flexibility, and strong interpersonal skills- written and verbal
• Drug test, criminal/credit background check & reliable transportation required
Full Suite of Benefits including:
• Medical- a variety of plan choices to fit all needs and budgets
• Dental- 2 plan choices
• 401(k) Program – company match up 50% up to 6% of salary and immediate 3-year cliff vesting
• STAR program – our way of saying “thank you” for going above and beyond. Reward points can be redeemed from a variety of gift cards up to additional PTO.
• Housing Discount
• Training – classes offered through our partner, Grace hill
• Paid Time Off – including vacation, sick days, floating holidays, and company-wide holidays
• Day of Serving – giving back to your community one day at a time
• Paperless Payroll – paystubs emailed to you every pay day
• Weekly Lunches
• Casual Friday
• And so much more!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers