condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Ford model name / number: Fusion
QR Code Link to This Post
2010 - 2012 Fusion Parts
* 2 sets of black fenders ( left and right ) paint is black with metallic flake. Great condition.
-$150 a set
* I do have a Driverside ( white ) fender.
I have a few fenders that are very usable with some flaws ( Dings, small dents.) I will let go easily. No major damage they could be fixed with a little time and the right guy or Lady. Most likely without having to respray paint.
* NO INNER LININGS *
REAR BUMPER COVER (2)
1 (white) cover - 1 exhaust cutout average condition. Not perfect. No Cracks. No park assist $80
1 (white) cover - Dual cutout
Average condition. No park assist $80
* Black with flake. Has some damage near front where grille meets hood. Could be used with Damage. Or could be repaired fairly easy. $100
DOORS ( 3 complete sets all 4 )
- Doors are complete with glass
- Most have interior panels
- Black, White, Silver exterior colors
Willing to sell one or buy all 12. They are all in very nice condition.
$70 a piece. Buy 11 and get the 12th free! ;)
TRUNK LID (1)
Black. Nice Lid. $100
Tail lights (1 set) $40 each
SIDE Mirrors - I have a good selection let me know which trim level Fusion.
STOCK 17" Steel Rims $10 each. * Solid Rims no dents. Tires are off most.
( Have 10 available)
Ford Factory hubcaps 17" (Got 3) in Decent Shape. $10 a piece. Obo
AS FAR AS FRONT BUMPER COVERS THE PLASTIC. (None). All tho I do have a lot of pieces to the front fascia. Grille pieces, fog lights, marker lights, all the trim pieces. Lower Grilles. ETC... I'm not gonna price it all out. No reasonable offer will be declined.
ZERO HEADLIGHT ASSEMBLY'S
*Every plastic interior part you would need. Multiple interior combinations available.
* Switches, factory radio, hvac blowers, resistors. Shifters.
* Very nice set of Black cloth seats with airbags. Not heated. Power Driver.
Be willing to let go of the set for $150.
- 2.5 4cylinder with the 6 speed attached. If you need one of the two. Make an offer. The engine ran really well and the trans was smooth. It's out of car. The Fusion it came out of was hit very hard in the rear. I couldn't let it go to the scrap yard. So it's here. Heck I'll guarantee it will run well or your money back. It wouldn't be taking up garage space if I didn't feel it deserves it.
I do have used starters, altenators, coils, ETC. All which were in working conditions. If you need a specific engine part. Let me know. And I'll guarentee it.
AIR BOX ASSEMBLY
- 4 cylinder
$ 40 and you can build it as back as the throttle body.
*MAF sensors - make offer
2006 - 2009 Ford Fusion Parts
* First Generation *
- 09' Fender SET (White) nice
- 09' Hood (White) nice
TRUNK LID (silver) nice
Bumper cover - REAR
(Silver) Average condition single cutout. $50
Tail lights set.
$50 a set
1 Driver - Average - no thick haze
1 Passenger - Average " "
*Dash Assembly SE trim complete*
Dark Gray with light Gray
Steering wheel. Manual heat control.
No Front bumper plastic. But I do have Front Facia parts. Grille pieces. Fog lights. Hood latches. ETC make offer.
OKAY that's all I can remember. I probably forgot parts I'm sure. But if you need something not listed. Good chance I have it.
I'm not going to throw up any pictures on the AD. But if you need a specific picture of something I will get it to you.
As far as prices everything is priced fair. Nothing is set in stone. I am willing to negotiate. And if you need several parts we can negotiate with that in mind.
Maybe your wondering....
Is this guy Obsessed with the Ford Fusion. I don't blame you. I'll explain the quick version. I have a large family. And basically a lot of us drive a version of the car. So we stock piled parts. A few were in accidents took good parts off etc. Garage space is very precious. I have a 2 1/2 stall. But things like the motor and transmission. Trust me it would be around if not worthy.
Anyway. Email me with interest all parts are off and shelved. Forget rolling around in the dirt searching for that Fusion part. :)
I'm reasonable make a offer.
I check my email several times a day. And will respond quickly.
Have a great day.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers