compensation: Base Pay weekly salary plus commision employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Grand Pointe Marina is looking for an enthusiastic sales professional who can help customers find their passion for the water. We are a premium dealership selling the top brands in the industry. We pride ourselves on our customer service and honesty. This has helped us achieve Top 100 dealers in North America. We are looking for a hard working and energetic individual who wants to help people have fun!
Successful Sales Professionals will:
• Master the features and benefits of our product lines
• Show products in the showroom, at boat shows, and demonstrate boats on the water
• Conduct a thorough delivery of the boat at our showroom or on the water
• Establish long term relationships with customers to drive repeat and referral business
• Use our CRM and implement a follow up process to stay in contact with prospects and follow up with sold customers
• Bring a positive attitude everyday and project a professional and knowledgeable image at all times
• Continually look to improve on their craft through product and sales training.
• High school or equivalent graduate
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience in retail sales is recommended but not required
• Boating experience is valuable but not required
• Must be able to work Saturdays
• Base Pay + Commission + Bonus – Performance pay system that rewards high performers
• Health Care/Life Insurance Benefits
• Paid Vacations
• 2 Weeks off during winter holidays
• Employee Discounts
• Get out of that daily grind and work in a FUN industry!!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers