compensation: Hourly plus bonus from $13 - $15 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Michigan Hearing LLC, a private hearing healthcare practice located in Grand Rapids, MI, is looking for a sales driven and motivated individual to manage the front office, create appointment opportunities through telemarketing calls, and represent our practice with professionalism.
• Promote sales by actively attracting new patients to the office through heavy outbound dialing
• Confer with incoming patients to generate referrals for outbound dialing
• Act as first point of contact for incoming patients; troubleshoot minor hearing aid issues
• Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software
• Execute routine bank deposits and credit transactions; manage petty cash account
• Maintain weekly sales reports
• Package and ship supplies and equipment
• Determine specific patient insurance coverage by working directly with insurance companies
• Assist patients with qualifications for credit application as needed
• Order and maintain appropriate and approved office supplies
• Understanding of current marketing promotions
• Willingness to make extensive outbound dials
• Understanding of current HIPAA laws is a plus
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least one year front office experience
• Telemarketing and inside sales experience a plus
• Exceptional professionalism, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding planning and organizational skills
• Superior multi-tasking and strong time management ability
• Ability to work independently
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please email your resume to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers