This position consists of setting up, testing, and repairing a wide variety of office automation equipment while providing technical support to our customers and field reps.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• General Housekeeping
• Supporting internal customers unconditionally
• Department backup
• Encourages and builds effective relationships by communicating positively with all COTG employees
• Conducts and represents oneself as the public image of the company in accordance with COTG policies.
• Maintains positive and professional phone etiquette during conversations with customers and internal employees.
• Detailed follow up and proactively seeking resolution to any pending equipment challenges.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to deal with differing personalities.
• Strong initiative and willingness to seek out information.
• Organizational Skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a sometime demanding environment is critical.
• Must be able to work evening and/or weekend hours during peak periods.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Possess keen attention to detail
• Accountable for providing a full range of maintenance on devices; including technical diagnostics, network communication diagnostics, break/fix, assist in installation (set up, customer training).
• Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools, communication and computing devices)
• Lifting up to 50lbs required, and ability to follow instructions
• Maintaining assigned inventory, and the timely completion of paperwork
• Utilize information Technology skill set in order to communicate and interact with training department, employee’s, and supervisors
• Willing to work overtime
• Team player
• Maintains company training requirements
• Proficient with MS Office Suites (Excel, Word)
Education and/or Experience
• Associate’s degree highly recommended but not required.
• Previous technical and mechanical experience preferred but not required.
• Excellent organizational and management skills.
• Electronics experience.
• Valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
• A+ certification is a plus.
English (reading, writing, and verbal)
Basic business math
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. The employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
In replying to this, please send your most Updated Resume and Best Contact Number to be considered for this role. You will not be reached out to without a Resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.