compensation: Hourly based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join our growing team! Would you like to learn a skill and train to become an exceptional Service Technician?
We have an immediate opening for a Service Technician. This is a full time position M-F with an occasional “on call” rotation. We are seeking candidates who are mechanically inclined, enjoys working outside and is willing to learn. Candidates will have a neat, clean appearance and will able to communicate effectively with customers and service team.
• Repair Pool and Spa equipment at the customers home
• Open and Close Pools & Spas
• Pool & Spa Maintenance
• Punctual and dependable, arrive at job site at schedules time and location as dispatched
• Relocate from one job site to another as dispatched during the workday
• Communicate with dispatcher when arriving and leaving job sites
• Complete service work orders accurately and timely
• Communicate with customer courteously and effectively
• On call status for emergency service as required
• Work as a member of the Service Team
• Previous industry experience is a plus
• Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes
• Willingness to become a Certified Technician
• Basic knowledge of service tools and testing devices
• Operate power and hand tools safely
• Willingness to develop customer service skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work outside in all types of weather
• Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
• Neat and clean appearance
Full time position hourly rate based on experience.
Great benefits – medical, dental, vision, life and Simple IRA with a match
Company uniform and training
Background check required
High School Graduate
1 year work experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers